lördag 5 december 2020

201127 Short and Cold a tour of Midsommarkransen


In THIS EPISODE I take a SLIGHTLY ABBREVIATED TOUR of my NEIGHBOURHOOD More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html Link To The Aborted Hanging Planter, H&M Denim Catch & Christmas Chips: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIJS9fSjRB9/?igshid=1k1fnu8qo1bgh #svandammsvägen #40tal #skyltar #butik #konsum #spårvägsspår #visitstockholm #visitsweden #this_is_stockholm #viewstockholm #ig_Europe #discoversweden #ig_sweden #igerscstockholm #swedishmoments #loves_sweden #stockholmcity #beautifuldestinations #stockholmstad #svensksommar #swedishsummer #topeuropephoto  #passionpassport #travellingthroughtheworld #theprettycities #living_europe #ig_europe #europe_vacations #awesome_earthpix #bestvacationsphotos

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...