onsdag 30 december 2020

201223 Vegan Christmas Ham and a Pre Christmas dinner at Magnus’


In THIS EPISODE I MAKE a VEGAN CHRISTMAS HAM from SMOKED TOFU, ACT in and FILM some COMMERCIALS I WROTE the NIGHT BEFORE, I WRAP some CHRISTMAS PRESENTS, and THEN I go to MAGNUS for a SPECTACULAR DINNER, DIVINE DRINKS and EXCELLENT COMPANY. More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html #veganchristmasham #veganham #veganskjulskinka #tofuham #shamelessselfpromotion #filming #CHRISTMASPRESENT #wrapping #veganmeatballs #hemmahosmagnus #magnusboren #hasselbackspotatis #hasselbackspotatoes #vegandinner #glögg #pickledcucumber #thenightbeforechristmas #santaclaus #lego #hotspicedapple #gay #gayvegan #vegam #stockholm #söder #sweden #sverige #veganmeatballs #greatfood #tasty

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...