tisdag 10 november 2020

201102 LOTTO, KINA LI & LEGO


In this episode I take my BIKE to SÖDER, where I buy LOTTERY TICKETS, SHOP at the VEGAN GOODSTORE, and KINA LI, an ASIAN SUPERMARKET, and have DINNER at my FRIEND MAGNUS’. 


More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html


The Lego simulator: https://www.bricklink.com/v3/studio/download.page


#Lego #youtubechannel #igtvchannel #crosstrainer #cacioepepe #lotto #ica #söder #bikeride #lotterytickets #kinali #goodstores #gay #vegan #gaymale #gayvegan #lego #hemmahosmagnus #asiandinner #lego #glutamate #legotragalgarsquare #legonationalgallery #empirestatebuilding #empirestatebuildinglego #LEGOPHOTOGRAPHY #LEGOFAN #LEGOMANIA #LEGOCITY#LEGOLEAKS


@magnusboren @goodstores

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...