söndag 12 februari 2023

HOW I GOT A WHISKEY SOUR


So, after a show filled weekend, you feel you need a littel something, something...

Show, dancer, whiskey sour, cocktail, musical theatre, my work, fun at work, great job, my job, vlog, content creator, gay, vegan, fit, muscular, slim, backstage, how to have fun at work, culture, kultur, dansare, musikal, mitt jobb, kul på jobbet, kul på arbetet, arbete, mitt jobb, roliga jobb, roliga arbeten som folk inte känner till, fun job that people don't know about, singer, sångare, vältränad, artist, wig, wig maker, hur man har kul på jobbet, hur man blandar en whiskey sour, bourbon, febourbonary, whiskey, whisky, 

LINKS:



”HOW I GOT MY MADONNA “THE CELEBRATION TOUR” POSTER”:



#show #stockholm #gay #backstage #vegan #musicaltheatre #whiskeysour #j230205

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...