tisdag 21 februari 2023

HOW I GOT RID OF A LOT OF THINGS


So, the sun is out, so I went out on my balcony...

culling, recycling, sun, spring, stockholm, sweden, valentines day, alla hjärtans dag, sverige, sunshine, cleaning, balcony, cleaning balcony, tidying balcony, recycling centre, midsommarkransen, show, musical, diary, vlog, birds, birdsong, upload to youtube, second youtube channel, lego, vegan cooking, what's cooking goodlooking, vegan indian, indian tofu casserole, vegan recipe, tofu hack, vegan icecream, recycle bottles, 

LINKS:


”HOW I GOT TICKETS TO ABBA VOYAGE LONDON”:



#vegancooking #livinginsweden #gayinsweden #cleaningbalcony #springcleaning #veganindiancooking #howtowlog #veganrecipe  #tofuhack #j230214

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...