söndag 19 februari 2023

HOW I MAKE VEGAN BROCCOLI BOUQUETS WITH JALAPEÑO MAYO AND PEANUTS


So, I take any reason to use peanuts in cooking...

Broccoli, jalapeno, what's cooking good looking, falafel, mayo, peanuts,  vegan, vegan recipe, peanuts, vegan cooking, how to cook broccoli, blanched, how to blanche, boiling broccoli, what does vegan eat, vegan hack, comedy cooking, fun cooking, tabasco, fun vegan recipe, salt to taste, a pinch of salt, taste test, black pepper, peanuts, snack, vegan snack, great snack, broccoli snack, hors d'oevre, great recipe, 

LINKS:


”HOW I GOT A WHISKEY SOUR”:



#vegan #vegancooking #veganrecipe #veganfood #broccoli #broccolidish #greatrecipe #tastyvegan #eathealthy #j230212

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...