onsdag 24 juli 2019

5 WIGS AND 4 TB

After a great vegan breakfast to cure my hang over, I go into the city centre to buy a much needed external hard drive, and on my way home I find something exceptional. 


 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#hangover #veganbreakfast #gay #vegiar #imac #spanish #bike #gallerian #mediamarkt #kjellochkompany 
#kjell&company #wd #westerndigital #externalharddrive #harddrive #ösgtermalm #karlaplan #mall #fältöversten #190720
#computer #mypassport #wigs #wig #secondhand #2019 #myrorna #kitsch #aperolspritz #vogue

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...