fredag 26 juli 2019

BEYONCÉ BORÉN

So I and my friend Magnus haven't met for eons, som we thought it would be time. I meet him in the old town in Stockholm, Sweden, and then we bike to Djurgården, for lunch at the Thielska Gallery, where I rename the sculptures and Magnus does the dance for Single Ladies.





#gay #vegan #stockholm #sweden #theoldtown #gamlastan #skeppsbron #bike #leopardprint #Djurgården 
#Djurgårdsfärjan #tourists #art #museum #boat #ferry #sculpture #vegansalad #tour #Thielskagalleriet 
#gallery #Thielska #igtv #vlog #statues 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...