söndag 21 juli 2019

COMPUTER REPAIR, A FITTING & A WALKTHROUGH OF THE FIRST ACT

My friend Ulf and I visit the computer repair place, we have a fitting, a walkthrough of the first act, and I walk all the way home.

 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

#Himmelenpåoscars #rehearsal #repetition #oscarsteatern #fitting #costumefitting #kostymprovning #walkthrough #genomtramp #actone
#musical #musikal #computer #dator #igtvsverige #igtvsweden #igtvvlog #vlog #apple
#mac #vegan #stockholm #walking #gay #vegan #show #backstage #fun #stockholm

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...