torsdag 11 juli 2019

I CAN DO BAD POETRY

I cook a lot of vegan food, fix my bike, and then I attend a performance of SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE. 
 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joakim_clifton_bergman/ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#theater #blog #vlog #vlogger #igtv #takutaku #sweetpotatofries #shakespeareinlove #show #teater
#gay #vegan #stockholm #sweden #aries #2018 #181013 #poetry #shakespeareinlove #theatre 
#kulturhuset #stadsteatern #podcast #saffron #bike #bikerepair #bicycle #söder #shakespeare #manly

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...