söndag 7 juli 2019

RAIN AS A PERSONAL AFFRONT

I don't have to do anything today, but there's a lot of things that needs to get done. I recycle, and donate to good will, and then I go shopping. 



 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#Rain #blog #minstengångiveckan #recycle #lesbian #play #grocery #groceryshopping #mouthwash #shopping 
#memory #cooking #stockholmsstadsmission #ica #liljeholmen #risotto #rice #vegancooking #tumeric #zuccini
#gay 
#vegan 
#2018  #180917 
#stockholm 
#sweden 
#igtv 
#igtvchannel 
#igtvcommunity 
#VLOG

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...