onsdag 17 juli 2019

MAMA, IN LEOPARD

Christmas 2018, and after a rather trying visit to London - I got stuck for an extra day because of drones at Gatwick - I'm going to Öland, an island in the south of Sweden, to visit my parents. It's a six hour bus ride, so it's a good thing that time flies. 
 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#Mama #Mother #Mamma #Öland #sverige #sweden #Öland #mörbylånga #christmas #bus
#travel #ringarum #resa #leopard #leopardprint #parents #färjestaden #igtv #vlog #181222
#2018 #drones #buss #silverlinjen #hotdogs #fashion #style #second hand #packing #winter

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...