onsdag 24 juli 2019

NEARLY NUDE MEN, HOW TO "BUBBA" AND A MYSTIC BIRTHDAY

Another two  dow shay at the theatre and the Swedish musical SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN, and on my way I meet a nearly nude man, and someone is celebrating a birthday at the stage door.

 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#2018 #191005 #Nude #nudemen #musicaltheatre #theatre #show #vegan #gay #gaymen
#actors #actor #acting #backstage #show #musical #musikal #matinee #twodowshay #twoshowday
#mystery #Birthday #podcast #bubba #preset #stage #fans #audience #usher #crew

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...