måndag 30 mars 2020

DEFROSTING THE FREEZER, COFFEE IN THE SUN ON MY BLACONY, A BIKE RIDE WIT...

In this #IGTV #episode I #defrost the #freezer, using #boiling #water, while #listening to #podcasts. I then #celebrate with some #coffee in the #sping #sun on my #balcony. Then @martin #shows up, and we go for a #bike #ride around  the #islands of #Stockholm. We then #visit @christianhedenfeldt for some #fika, and he also #demonstrates his #foldupbed. On the way #home, at #slussen, we see the #goldenbridge, just delivered from #China. 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...