måndag 16 mars 2020

THAI FOOD SHOPPING, AND THAI FOOD COOKING, AND CAT ON YOUTUBE

In this #igtv #episode from #Tuesday #February #11th #2020  I assemble an #Ikea #Antonius #frame and #wirebasket, and start #organizing my #cleaningcupboard, I #recycleplastic, get #invited to the #openingnight of #Prydh @playhouseteater, I #shop for #ingredients for some #thairecipes, buy really #cheap #tofu and when I get #home I let my #instagramfollowers #decide if I should #cook #gaengdeang or #padkrapowmoosap. Then I watch #catonahottinroof on #youtube.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...