tisdag 17 mars 2020

FAT SEPARATING MAT AND A CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF

#February 02 #2020 I go to @myrorna, a #secondhandstore where I buy a #fatseparatingmat, and when I try to get some #veganlunch, I find it’s almost #impossible, as all the #veganrestaurants are full, and I get real #grumpy, since I’ve hadn’t had #breakfast or #lunch, a #bloodsugarissue, I guess, and I go home and cook lunch, and the latest #issue of @vegomagasinet has come in the mail. I watch #pictures from the #swedish #production of #TennesseeWilliams #play #Catonahottinroof, and am not #amused.@superulfo and I go and get a #veganburger @philsburger in #fältöversten on #östermalm, and then we continue to @maximteatern for the #show #kattpåhettplåttak. 







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...