fredag 27 mars 2020

RECYCLING GLASS AND PAPER, ROTI BAKING, COSTUME CARRYING, PASSPORT RETRE...

In this #igtv #episode from #March #19th, I #vlog about #watching #fashiondocumenteries and #drinking my #vegan #morningsmoothie, #recycling #glass and #paper, making the #dough for #Rotibread, but have to #bicycle to  the #theatre, because the #costumes from @lillacirkus #production of the musical #Häxornaieastwick, #thewitchesofeastwick, will be arriving.  Then the #police calls and tell me they’ve got my new #passport and #ID. And I #invent a new way of #baking, using the #pastamachine.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...