tisdag 24 mars 2020

WE'RE CANCELLED, MATCHES, VEGA ICE CREAM, NEW PANTS, AND A READING OF GR...

So, the last #nine #shows of SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN are #cancelled due to #Corvid19, the #coronavirus, and I suddenly find that I got #alotoffreetime, something I’ve been #dreaming of: I call it a hole in #reality, or a #loop in the #timline: where I suddenly can step off, #stayhome, #cleanmyapartment, #read, #watchvideos without #fellingbad for not going the #gym or being #creative. 
In this #Igtvepisode of #March #17th, I go in to Oscarsteatern to do the #laundry from the #lastshow, I do a #backstagetour of the #theatre for you guys, #buy some #matches, since I decided that #lighters are a #waste, I buy some #veganicecream @Stikkinikki, and some great secondhand pants @stadsmissionen. I then go to a reading of the play #grandhorizons by #BessWohl @playhouseteater.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...