söndag 29 mars 2020

ULF NEEDS A BARBER, RESIZING VIDEOS, LUSCH SOAP, SAUCERS AND A VEGAN BURGER

In this #Saturday #igtv #episode we have #noshow at the #theatre. 

Using #keynote I change the #sizing from #horizonalmode to #portraitmode on my #old #videos that I #edited on #iMovie on my #iPhone, and I and @ulf goes to #Mallofscandinavia, @westfieldmallaofscandinavia, where I buy #soap, #karma and #figsandleaves and a #scarf at #lush, @Lushwestfieldmos, while he gets his #beardcut. @hmhome I buy two small #saucers and two #handtowels. At @Hm Ulf buys a #hat, #pajamapants and a #coat. I also buy four #essentialoils at @Hollandandbarret because they were closing their store for good. Then we have #lunch @vigårda where I have a #great #veganburger.

Before leaving I buy a lot of #vegangroceries at @ica  


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...