söndag 31 december 2023

BACK FOR THE PLANT #FamilyCelebration #SwedishTraditions #HolidaySeason ...


In this amusing and heartwarming vlog, join me on December 24th, Julafton, as we Swedes celebrate Christmas. I embark on a nostalgic journey to Mörbylånga, Öland, my quaint hometown, to spend the festive season with my parents, Ingrid and Bosse.

The day starts with my father crafting the iconic Jansson's Frestelse, a potato and anchovy gratin, destined for my cousin Carina's Christmas feast. Before the evening's festivities, I take a serene walk around Mörbylånga, exploring the icy harbor's tranquil beauty.

As dusk approaches, my parents and I head to Carina's, Jansson's Frestelse in tow. However, upon arrival, a moment of comedic realization strikes—Mom forgot the amaryllis gift for our hosts! Yet, the hiccup doesn't dampen our spirits.

Soon enough, the dining table beckons, laden with a sumptuous vegan feast crafted thoughtfully by Carina and her boyfriend Åke. The flavors, the laughter, and the warmth of family make this Christmas unforgettable.


#FamilyCelebration
#SwedishTraditions
#HolidaySeason


#JanssonsFrestelse
#VeganChristmas
#HometownVisit


#FestivePreparation
#FamilyGathering
#HolidayCheers


#ChristmasJoy
#FamilyTime
#FestiveFeast

#JulGlädje
#FamiljeTid
#Högtidsmiddag


Experience the magic of Swedish Christmas! Share your own holiday traditions in the comments below. Don't forget to subscribe for more festive adventures and heartwarming moments. 🎄🍽️🎁



#j231224

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...