fredag 15 december 2023

FRANGELICO #theatrelife #humorousvideos #backstage #gay #TechTips #fr...


Embark on a whimsical journey through a day in my life as a man, living in Sweden, and working as a dresser at a musical theatre in Stockholm. In this humorous and entertaining video, join me as I pedal through the charming streets of Stockholm, making a pitstop at the Systembolaget, the liquor store. I indulge in a bottle of Frangelico and snag a bottle of wine for an upcoming Saturday wine lottery.

The day takes a sweet turn as I savor chocolate-covered Ginger Snaps while my friend David Julio adds a quirky twist with cola-flavored popcorn. Amidst the fun, I share my expertise, teaching Johanna Lysdahl the art of inserting a picture within a picture on Instagram. Adding to the revelry, David Julio confesses his love for a good back scratch.

At work, the laughter continues as Johanna Lysdahl dons my fake green fur, sparking joy and excitement. The video encapsulates the essence of a lighthearted day filled with laughter, camaraderie, and unexpected moments.

 
#LifeInStockholm #TheatreLifeComedy #HumorousVibes

 
#QuirkyAdventures #BackstageLaughs #CulinaryEscapades

 
#TechTips #FriendshipGoals #WorkplaceJoy

 
#CityCycling #BehindTheScenesFun #ContentCreatorsLife

 
#StadsCykling #BakomScenenRoligt #InnehÄllsskaparLivet

 Share your quirky daily rituals or comment on your favorite beverage and snack combo. Subscribe for more laughter, backstage peeks, and everyday adventures. Let's make this community even more vibrant – hit that subscribe button now! 🚮‍♂️
 


#j231208

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...