onsdag 13 december 2023

JONATHAN ADLER COFFEE MUG #WinterWonders #TheatreLife #CityExplorer#Seco...


Embark on a whimsical journey through a winter day in Stockholm with me, a man living in Sweden and working as a dresser at a musical theatre in Stockholm, in this delightful and entertaining video. As I make my way to the theatre, the charm of winter blankets Stockholm in frost and snow, revealing a picturesque cityscape.

Stopping by the corner store, I unveil a treasure acquired from a Tradera auction – a second-hand Jonathan Adler mug, adding a touch of uniqueness to my daily routine. At the theatre, a routine visit to the shoe repair unveils refurbished show shoes, and an unexpected discovery - I look fantastic in my silver sequin puffer jacket, shimmering in the winter sun.

A chance encounter with Nathalie Lodell sparks a conversation about her favorite show, FROZEN, in the West End. Inspired, I seize the opportunity to edit myself dancing into the show, weaving a comical twist into the video.


#WinterWonders #TheatreLife #CityExplorer


#SecondHandTreasures #FashionFinds #BackstageAdventures


#WinterStyleConfidence #TheatreInspiration #CreativeEdits


#CityCharm #ShowbizLaughs #WinterMagic

#Stadsskönhet #Teaterliv #Vinteräventyr

Share your winter city escapades! Comment your favorite second-hand finds or suggest shows that have left a lasting impression. Subscribe for more laughter-filled vlogs, backstage peeks, and winter wonders. Let's make this community even more vibrant – hit that subscribe button now! 🎥


#j2312

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...