fredag 1 december 2023

NEW FRIDGE FREEZER #OrganizationGoals #Workplace #Winter #TheatreMagic #...


Rise and shine, fellow theatre enthusiasts! 🎭 Join me in this hilarious journey as I, a Swedish dresser in Stockholm, embark on an early morning adventure to welcome my new fridge freezer. Yes, you heard it right – a fridge freezer! Watch in awe as I marvel at its beauty, especially those see-through drawers that make organization a breeze. Spoiler alert: I successfully conquer two flights of stairs solo. Who knew one man could handle such a feat?

Now, let's switch gears to the theatre scene. After a whirlwind of understudies taking center stage for two days, we're almost back to a full cast. Hjalmar and Lindy are still on the mend, but the dynamic duo of Tommy and Tuva has returned to the limelight. Simon, ever the diligent colleague, gives me a backstage tour of his fire exit inspection routine before showtime.

As if the day couldn't get any better, Stockholm decides to gift us with a gentle snowfall. Naturally, I take it upon myself to poll the cast on their snow preferences – a comical twist to the winter wonderland unfolding around us.

Now, let's hash it out:


#TheatreLife #SwedishAdventures #FridgeFun


#SnowySurprises #BackstageBanter #ApplianceAntics


#OrganizationGoals #WorkplaceLaughs #WinterChill


#TheatreMagic #NordicHumor #SnowyDays


#TeaterLivet #SvenskVinter #KylskapSkÀmt

 đŸŽŹ Dive into the laughter and chaos – hit that play button and join the fun! Don't forget to share your own theatre tales in the comments below.






#j231124

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...