fredag 29 december 2023

KNITTED VEST AND HOW I ENDED UP IN HELSINGBORG #cocktail #bubbly #friend...


In this entertaining and funny video, join me as I spend hours in bed editing videos from the previous day when I took a trip to the city of Karlstad and back. I also received a parcel in the mail, a knitted black vest from H&M bought second-hand from Sellpy. Later in the day, I FaceTime with Magnus, and we celebrate "DecemBubbly," which simply involves creating cocktails with champagne, prosecco, or cava. Somehow, we end up buying tickets for a show in Helsingborg. I also attempt to explain how iCloud works to Magnus.


#ContentCreatorsLife
#VideoEditingFun
#SecondHandFashion
#DecemBubblyCelebration
#TechTalks
#UrbanExploration
#VloggerLife
#FriendshipGoals
#ShowtimeAdventures
#CocktailCreation
#DigitalLifeHacks
#SelphyFinds
#LaughOutLoud
#CreativeProcess
#EntertainingVlogs


Share your own editing tips or tell me about your best second-hand store finds! Use the provided hashtags to connect with like-minded individuals and start a conversation. Let's explore the fun and sometimes tricky aspects of everyday life together. đŸŽ„đŸ›‹️

#232111

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...