fredag 29 december 2023

SILVER TURTLENECK #Opera #style #stockholm


In this entertaining vlog, join me, a gay vegan man and theater dresser in Stockholm, on a day filled with laughter, chores, and an unexpected turn at the Royal Opera. As the wardrobe wizard for a musical, I take you behind the scenes, showcasing the less glamorous side of theater life.

The day kicks off with me tackling the week's laundry, ironing, and mending, adding a sprinkle of humor to mundane tasks. Ever wondered what it's like backstage? You're about to find out!

Post-theater prep, I find myself at the Royal Opera for a dress rehearsal of DON GIOVANNI, courtesy of an invitation from my friend Git. Little did we know it would turn out to be a comically dismal production. Watch as we navigate through the highs and lows of the opera world with a touch of wit and charm.

Amidst the chaos, I make a pit stop at Weekday, Sweden's go-to clothing store. Amidst what I dub #dacapocalyptic fashion (a sea of black clothes), I stumble upon a silver turtleneck that screams style. Join me in exploring this unexpected find that adds a dash of flair to my eclectic wardrobe.

#TheaterEnthusiasts
#VeganCommunity
#LGBTQIA+

#BackstageChronicles
#OperaLife
#FashionFinds


 #HumorInChores
#StyleDilemmas
 #TheaterRealityCheck

#BehindTheScenesMagic
#EntertainmentDiaries
#VlogLife


#TeaterLivet
#HumorOchStil
#Operakatastrof

Join the backstage fun, subscribe, and share your thoughts in the comments! Let's make the theater and fashion world a more entertaining place together. 🎭🌈👗*




#j231212 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...