tisdag 12 december 2023

NO VITAMINS #theatre #swedish #cityvibes #soap #friendship #shopping...


Step into a day in my life as a gay vegan man, living in Sweden, and working as a dresser at a musical theatre in Stockholm in this amusing vlog. The journey begins as I head to the theatre, making a pitstop to drop off some shoes at the repair shop. Next, I take a detour to NK to indulge in trying out the new soap sensation, SANTA MARIA NOVELLA, only to find my obsession short-lived.

The adventure continues at the iconic Ikea in the Gallerian shopping centre, exploring the aisles and maybe picking up a few essentials. A quick visit to the sports store XXL follows, fulfilling an order for my friend Magnus. The day takes a delightful turn when Martin joins me at work for a casual "fika" – a quintessential Swedish coffee break.

Later, I rendezvous with Git at Kulturhuset Stadsteatern to catch a performance of the enchanting show, MATILDA THE MUSICAL. The evening concludes on a high note at the nearby bar ARTE, where Git and I share more than one glass of wine, wrapping up the day with laughter and camaraderie.


#GayVeganLife #TheatreDiaries #SwedishAdventures


#CityVibes #SoapObsession #FriendshipFika


#ShoppingLaughs #CulturalExploration #MusicalMagic


#VlogLife #LaughterJourney #FriendshipGoals

#VloggLivet #SkrattStunder #VĂ€nskapTid
Share your favorite city adventure moments! Comment with your go-to soap or the last musical you enjoyed. Subscribe for more laughter-filled vlogs, cultural explorations, and behind-the-scenes fun. Let's make this community even more vibrant – hit that subscribe button now! 🎬


#j231205

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...