måndag 18 mars 2019

Cooking, Carrot Cake, Christophers Birthday and a Cycle Incident

I cook vegan pies, go on my crosstrainer, bike to work trough a snowy Stockholm, Lisen shows med how she folds stockings, I play "Ingen bryr sej", buy portion sized carrot cake,  We sing for Christopher, who's had his birthday. And then we do a show.

 #veganpie, #Crosstrainer #Birtdaysong #veganofinstagram #dairyfree #veganliving #crueltyfree #vegandiet #plantbased #veganfoodshare #vegans #govegan #vegansofig #backstage #musicaltheatre #play #teater #pjäs #igtv #himmelenpåoskars #igtvchannel #videoblog #vlog #itsshowtime #teatro #theatre #musical #backstagecrewlife #igtv #igtvchannel #videoblog #vlog

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY CERAMIC ELEPHANT #VeganLife #EcoFriendlyLiving #DailyVlog #...

In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day with a delicious brunch: vegan bacon, watermelon, vegan feta cheese with mint, and my ...