lördag 30 mars 2019

Gunnar Bubbar & Ingen Bryr Sej

Another two show day; and I'm eating pirogi. Gunnar bubbar a kick scooter and I go around asking cast and crew what is their favorite numbers in the show. 

#igtv #igtvchannel #videoblog #vlog #Gentlemannen #GentlemannenpåOscars #kickscotter #Gunnarbubbar #Agentlemansguidetoloveandmurder #Preset #Musicaltheatre #rekvisita #costumetechnician #backstagecrewlife #backstagedresser #wardrobesupervisor #wardrobecrew #wardrobeteam #musicals #actors

#Bubba #Stage #Costumedesigner #entrance #Quickchange #Cover #Understudy #Backstagevids #Backstagevideos #Backstagesnaps 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY CERAMIC ELEPHANT #VeganLife #EcoFriendlyLiving #DailyVlog #...

In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day with a delicious brunch: vegan bacon, watermelon, vegan feta cheese with mint, and my ...