torsdag 28 mars 2019

How About Some Shopping?

In this episode I do some blogging on my theatre blog, and then me and my friend Ulf go shopping. I need to buy food, and Ulf needs a helmet for an upcoming ski trip. We go to Decathlon for some helmet shopping, and ends up buying gloves. Then we go to Dollarstore, where Ulf tries on anything tryable. Then we go to Heron City for dinner and groceries.

#igtv #igtvchannel #videovlog #vlog #Sweden #Stockholm #Gay #Blog #Theatreblog #Decathlon #Ski #Glove #Helmet #Dollarstore #Shopping #Heroncity #xxl #Groceyshopping #Veganbacon #Groceries #Skärholmen #Kungenskurva #Vegan

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY CERAMIC ELEPHANT #VeganLife #EcoFriendlyLiving #DailyVlog #...

In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day with a delicious brunch: vegan bacon, watermelon, vegan feta cheese with mint, and my ...