lördag 23 mars 2019

Everybody loves My Vegan Cheesecake, and Someone is On For the First Time

Thursday at the theatre. Flu season. People are out, and other people are on in their place. I've made vegan Cheesecake, and everyone wants it. We also 'Rockar Sockarna' in Downs syndrome awareness. We also had to stop the show, shortly, due to sound issues.



#Vegan #Gay #Dresser #Cheesecake #Vegancheescake #Häntmedhedelfeldt #Rockasockarna #Birthdaysong #Cover #Understudy 

#Musicaltheatre #play #teater #pjäs #itsshowtime #teatro #theatre #musical #theatrecostumes #backstagecrewlife

#theater #stockholm #sweden #sverige #performingarts #theatredresser #theatredressers #theaterdresser #påklädare #backstagepics

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY CERAMIC ELEPHANT #VeganLife #EcoFriendlyLiving #DailyVlog #...

In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day with a delicious brunch: vegan bacon, watermelon, vegan feta cheese with mint, and my ...