tisdag 26 mars 2019

I Got a Not Such a Hot Hat

On my way to the theatre where I work as a dresser, I bought a new hat, and everyone at the theatre are made to try it on. We have a new cover that's gonna have a fitting. Christian and I play a game on his phone - and lose. 


#backstage #musicaltheatre #vegan #teater #veganpasta #itsshowtime #hat @Primetimesverige @Benjaminingrosso #theatre #covercostume #backstagecrewlife
#theater #stockholm #sweden #sverige #skurt #theatredresser #Costumefitting #theaterdresser #påklädare #backstagepics
#actor #skådespelare #musikalartister #cast #Understudy #ensemble #scentekniker #costume #theaterdressers #wardrobe

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY CERAMIC ELEPHANT #VeganLife #EcoFriendlyLiving #DailyVlog #...

In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day with a delicious brunch: vegan bacon, watermelon, vegan feta cheese with mint, and my ...