onsdag 7 oktober 2020

190411 ELVIS FAVORITE, EARLY SINGIN & A RUNNING SANDWICH AT THE SWEDISH ...





I make Elvis favorite sandwich, go to a second hand shop and buy a fantastically weird patterned fabric and three books, and at work Christian brings a chocolate cake and I give him one of the books i bought. The cast and crew sings Happy Birthday to me, even though my birthday isn't quite today.


#SÅSOMIHIMMELEN #vegan #gay #backstage #musicaltheatre
#sweden #sverige #performingarts #teater
#musical #showbusiness #theatrevlog #Showtime #Elvispresley #Sandwich #Thegreasystrangler #Blizzard #Myrorna #Secondhand #stockholmgay #stockholmlgbt
#Seconhandbooks #Veganchocolatecake #Happybirthday #Stage #Myfairlady #himmelenpåoscars #Party #Springmacka #igtvcreator

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...