torsdag 29 oktober 2020

201021 01 BALCONY, BLACKOUT AND BIKING


In this episode I’ll see the DRESS REHEARSAL of STADSTEATERNS DET STORA TEATERKALASET, but first I’ve got to tidy up on the balcony, in the hallway and write about that Sondheim masterclass I saw a week ago. More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html #Tidybalcony #tidyup #balcony #vegan #gayvegan #stockholm #sweden #sondheim #stephensondheim #masterclass #sondheimmasterclass #writingonmyblog #blogging #theatreblog #tidyhallway #mydiary #myvlog #veganvlogger #gayvlogger #swedishvlogger #detstorateaterkalaset #minstengångiveckan #sverige #platten #teateristockholm #teatertrotsallt #theatre #show #revue #biking @fafelle

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...