fredag 9 oktober 2020

200930 BOYS IN THE BAND & A BIKE ON THE BALCONY





Ulf and I get takeaway from Pita I Parken and watch Boys in the Band on Netflix, I give Ulf his birthday present, and he tries to bike in his apartment.

More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html

@superulfo @netflixnordic @boys_inthe_band @pitaiparken

#netflix #boysintheband #movie #pitaiparken #perfume #commedegarcons #parfym #scent #pita #kebab #doft #vegankebab #bike #midsommarkransen #gay #began #gayvegan #vegan #sweden #midsommarkransen #crosstrainer #youtube #kalops##stockholm #takeaway #drive #rubrickscube #car #autumn

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...