tisdag 27 oktober 2020

201019 THE PUFFER BLOB AND PREPOSTEROUS BARGAINS


In today’s episode I bring out all the VACUUM PACKED winter PUFFER JACKETS, and then I BIKE to SKÄRHOLMEN, one of STOCKHOLM’S SUBURBS, where I visit AFOUND and the SECOND HAND CHARITY SHOP MYRORNA and find some real BARGAINS. @soulland @afound @myrornskhlm @myrorna @rice_usa @rice_ Mexico @taschen @mariotestino #pufferjacket #skärholmen #soulland #afound #myrorna #secondhanddhop #secondhandbooks #books #ricebyrice #scraps #rester #scrapsoup #katemoss #mariotestino #katemossbymariotestino #fashionimages #fashionimagesdemode #demode

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...