onsdag 21 oktober 2020

201013 01 JURASSIC CONDIMENTS AND THE MAN WIHT A FACE TATTOO


In this episode I READ up in the PLAY PROOF by DAVID AUBURN, I try to EAT LUNCH at my KITCHEN TABLE, I EXCAVATE some JURRASIC CONDIMENTS from my FRIDGE, and I go to a READING More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html #proof #davidauburn #play #vegan #gay #cornchowder #chowder #sourdough #veganlunch #veganchowder #condiments #table #kitchentable #igtv #vlog #gayvlogger #gayvegan #tatoo #facetatoo #meditate #present #kitcheninterior #rent #ulfnordlander #reading #playreading

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...