fredag 30 oktober 2020

201022 SANTA FACE MASK, FLAVOURED POPCORN & LENTIL SOUP


In this episode I PLAN to to NOTHING, but END UP being INVITED for a late BIRTHDAY DINNER at MARTIN’S, and I know JUST the PRESENTS to GET. I also I VACUUM PACK my SPRING and SUMMER JACKETS and make FLAVOURED POPCORN. More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html #birtdaypresent #kitschysanta #flavouredpopcorn #rustaivästberga #västberga #vegansoup #vegandinner #fancyfacemask #reindeerfacemask #reindeer #gayfriends #vacuumpack #springjacket #summerjacket #wrappingpaper #igtvdiary #martincoj #hemmahosmartin #popcorn #lentilsoup #veganlentilsoup #birthdaypresents #christmasornaments #sverige #sweden #kitsch #kitschandcamp #recycle #recycledwrappingpaper #mortar

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...