lördag 31 oktober 2020

2010123 THE REBECCA DISASTER


In this episode I WORKOUT on my CROSSTRAINER, I go for a DRIVE with ULF, and vi check out THE NEW H&M HOME COLLABORATION with the BRITISH MUSEUM and Mary Delany, buy a MCROWAVE OVEN and FALAFEL, and then we WATCH the DISASTROUS REBECCA on NETFLIX. More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html #rebecca #rebeccaonnetflix #netflix #crosstrainerworkout #ulfnordlander #hemmahosulf #stockholm #sverige #sweden #drive #bauhaus #kungenskurva #hmhome #brittishmuseum #marydelany #aleppokebab #falafel #andthenwedanced ############ @ulfnordlander @hmhome @hm @bauhaus “It is wildly unfair to compare this knock-off to Hitchcock's iconic classic” Glen Weldon/NPR “Here, we get Armie Hammer and Lily James, both horribly miscast, resembling two planks of wood smashing into each other.” Clarisse Loughrey/INDEPENDENT “..the pair possess all the glamour of a Marks and Spencer ad.” Clarisse Loughrey/INDEPENDENT “This Rebecca is du Maurier reduced to an airport novel.“ Clarisse Loughrey/INDEPENDENT

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...