fredag 9 oktober 2020

201001 01 A NIFTY IHPONE HOLDER, AND BIRTHDAY CANDLES, THE PLAY





I blog and edit movies before going to the opening night of Noah Haidle’s BIRTHDAY CANDLES

Link to my IPhone holder: https://www.decathlon.se/smartphonehallare-900-m-id_8555370.html

Link to my theatre Instagram @minst_en_gång_i_veckan

More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html



@decathlon @decathlonsweden

#kalops #vegankalops #veganskkalops #editvideos #gay #martincoj #stockholm #sweden #bikeride #bike #cykel #cykeltur #biker #tårtljus #birthdaycandles #play #gayvegan #openingnight #corona #corvid #corvid19 #iphoneholder #iphonecase #decathlon #crosstrainer #blazingsaddles #madelibekahn #imtired #swedishwirdoftheday

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...