lördag 15 juli 2023

HOW I GOT MARTIN TO CLEAN AND COOK #GayVeganLife #StockholmVibes #Creati...


Welcome to my vibrant life as a gay vegan in Stockholm, Sweden! In this YouTube video, join me as I dive into a day filled with creative editing, cleaning my bedroom, and tending to my beloved ficus tree while grooving to musical theatre podcasts straight from Broadway. As I immerse myself in the world of editing, I bring my bedroom back to its pristine state, creating a serene space for inspiration and relaxation.

Just as I settle into my tasks, I receive an exciting text from my tall gay friend Martin, who wants to borrow some clothes. I happily oblige, finding a fabulous black shirt with red roses that perfectly suits his style. Martin then surprises me by offering his assistance in pruning my cherished ficus tree, creating a bonding experience between friends.

As the evening unfolds, I take on the role of a culinary teacher, guiding Martin in preparing testaroli pasta with arugula pesto—a delightful vegan dish. We indulge in the flavorful meal while enjoying glasses of wine, celebrating our friendship and shared passions.

To make the day even more special, we connect with my gay friend Magnus via FaceTime. Magnus, who recently moved to Malmö to start rehearsing for the musical "Everybody's Talking About Jamie," fills us in on his exciting journey and shares his enthusiasm for the show.

Join me on this heartwarming and entertaining journey, where friendship, creativity, and delicious food intertwine. Together, we celebrate the joys of being gay, vegan, and connected to the vibrant arts scene. #GayVeganLife #StockholmVibes #CreativeEditing #CleanSpaceZen #FicusTreeLove #BroadwayPodcasts #FriendshipGoals #FabulousFashion #CulinaryAdventures #VeganPastaDelight #WineAndLaughs #FaceTimeConnections #MusicalTheatreMagic #MalmöBound #EverybodyTalkingAboutJamie #LivingMyBestLife#j230708

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...