tisdag 18 juli 2023

HOW I GOT MY WALK IN CLOSET SEMI ORGANISED, ULF’S PLANT WATERED AND GREA...


Welcome to my channel, where I share my adventures as a proud gay vegan in Stockholm, Sweden! In this episode, join me as I embark on a day filled with style, friendship, and delicious vegan food.

First, I'll dive into the exciting task of reorganizing my walk-in wardrobe. As a fashion-forward individual, I'll showcase my tips and tricks for creating a well-curated, cruelty-free closet that reflects my unique personality. Get ready for some major wardrobe inspiration!

Next, I'll hop on my bike and pedal my way to my friend's apartment, located all the way in Sicily. While they're away, I'll take care of their beautiful plants, ensuring they receive the love and attention they deserve. As a token of appreciation, they've asked me to pick up a box of exquisite vegan wine from a local shop. Cheers to friendship and sustainability!

After fulfilling my friend's request, it's time to treat myself at Rust, a renowned restaurant in Stockholm. Known for their mouthwatering vegan pizza, Rust is a haven for plant-based food enthusiasts like myself. I'll indulge in their delectable creations, satisfying my cravings and discovering new flavors.

This video is perfect for fellow LGBTQ+ individuals, vegan enthusiasts, and fashion-forward individuals seeking inspiration for their own wardrobes. It covers topics such as fashion, friendship, and culinary exploration. By showcasing my journey, this video solves the challenge of creating a cruelty-free closet, maintaining plants while traveling, and finding satisfying vegan dining options.

#LGBTQVeganCommunity #VeganFashionInspiration #QueerStyleIcons
#WalkInWardrobeGoals #PlantCareTips #VeganPizzaIndulgence
#CrueltyFreeCloset #PlantParentingSolutions #VeganDiningOptions

#GayVeganLife #StockholmPride #EcoFashion #SustainableLiving #BikeAdventures #PlantBasedFoodie #RustRestaurant #SwedishVeganCommunity #SvenskaHashtags #VegoMat

#j230711

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...