tisdag 25 juli 2023

HOW I GOT MY FURRY LIME GREEN TRAPPER HAT #TheatreLovers #VeganCommunity...


🌈 Welcome to my channel! 🇸🇪 In this vlog, join me, a gay vegan living in Sweden, working as a dresser at a theatre in Stockholm, where we are staging an original Musical. I'll take you behind the scenes as I sew nametags into costumes and tag tape into shoes, ensuring everything's perfect for the performers. 🎭

In today's adventure, I'll be hanging out with my friend Natalie, and we'll explore the world of exotic fruits, tasting them with Tajin seasoning. 🍉🌶️ Later, I'll show you how I'm taking care of Ulf's plants while he's away in Sicily, ensuring they thrive and bloom. 🌱🌞

Recently, I got my hands on some stylish sunglasses and a furry lime green trapper hat that I ordered online from ASOS. 🕶️🧢 Can't wait to rock these unique fashion finds!

This video is for all those who love theatre, fashion, veganism, and LGBTQ+ content. #TheatreLovers #VeganCommunity #LGBTQplus 🎭🌱🏳️‍🌈

Join me on this journey to discover the world behind the curtains, the joy of vegan living, and the excitement of trying new fruits! #BehindTheScenes #VeganLife #FruitTasting 🎬🌱🍇

This vlog solves the mystery of backstage theatre work, inspires vegan lifestyle choices, and sparks the curiosity of trying diverse fruits. #BackstageInsider #VeganInspiration #ExoticFruits 🎭🌱🍍

#TheatreLife #VeganVlogger #FruitAdventures #Teaterlivet #VeganVloggare #Fruktochäventyr

#j230718

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...