fredag 28 juli 2023

HOW I GOT MY OUZO #vegan #dinnerparty #stockholm #veganrecipes #deli...


Join me, a gay vegan man living in Sweden and working as a theatre dresser in Stockholm, as I prepare to host a delightful dinner party for my friends and former coworkers, Majsan and Christian! In this heartwarming video, I'll show you how I whip up a scrumptious vegan menu that includes Waldorf salad, testaroli pasta with arugula pesto, and a lemon curd, crumbled cookie, and vegan cream dessert. 

Watch as I share the joy of friendship and delicious vegan food, as Christian surprises us with a bottle of ouzo from his recent trip to Greece, and Majsan thoughtfully gifts me with vegan candy on a beautiful plate. We all indulge in refreshing Italicus Spritz and rosé to make the evening even more special.

#GayVeganLife #DinnerPartyPrep #StockholmTheatreLife

#VeganRecipes #DeliciousDinnerMenu #PlantBasedCuisine

#CelebratingFriendship #VeganFoodGathering #MemorableDinnerParty

#VeganInSweden #SwedishDinnerParty #StockholmContentCreator

#VeganFoodie #SustainableLiving #PlantBasedCommunity

#VeganFriends #VeganDinnerParty #CookingWithLove #j230721

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...