torsdag 13 juli 2023

HOW I GOT TO CELEBRATE JULIQUEUR AND SAW A SHOW AND GOT WET #EmotionalJo...



Join me on an emotional and eventful day as I receive a special invitation from my dear friend Martin, who happens to be gay. He invites me to witness the dress rehearsal of the deeply moving play, "I kroppen min," which revolves around the heartbreaking journey of a man battling cancer.

To kickstart this memorable day, I hop on my trusty bicycle and pedal through the picturesque streets, heading towards the vibrant city center. The exhilarating breeze and scenic views set the perfect tone for what lies ahead.

Before immersing ourselves in the intense emotions of the play, Martin and I indulge in a delightful vegan lunch at YOI Stockholm City Food Hall. This fantastic restaurant offers a diverse range of plant-based delicacies, tantalizing our taste buds while nourishing our bodies.

As the sun begins to set, we make our way to Galärparken, located at Djurgården. This picturesque park serves as the enchanting backdrop for the dress rehearsal. Surrounded by nature's beauty, we are swept away by the powerful performances and poignant storytelling.

After the emotional rollercoaster, I connect with my friend Magnus through FaceTime, creating a virtual celebration. We raise our glasses to Juliqueur, a festive drink of the season, as we sip on delightful cocktails like the Banana Alexander and Tokyo Ice Tea, made with the exquisite Midori liqueur.

Get ready to experience a whirlwind of emotions, delicious vegan cuisine, and heartfelt connections. Join me on this extraordinary journey as we celebrate art, friendship, and the beauty of life.

#EmotionalJourney #DressRehearsal #IKroppenMin #CancerAwareness #BikingAdventures #CityCenterExploration #VeganLunch #YOIStockholmCityFoodHall #Galärparken #Djurgården #VirtualCelebration #FaceTimeConnections #Juliqueur #BananaAlexander #TokyoIceTea #MidoriMagic #j230706

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...