måndag 24 juli 2023

HOW I GOT TAJIN ON MY FIRST DAY WITH THE NEW SHOW #ContentCreators #Thea...


Welcome to my channel, where I share my journey as a gay vegan man living in Sweden and working as a dresser at a theatre in Stockholm! In this video, I'll take you behind the scenes of my exciting new role as a dresser and costume supervisor at the musical ÄNGLAGÅRD.

Join me as I recount my first day on the job, full of thrilling experiences. From moving costumes to ensuring everything is ready for the cast, the anticipation for opening night, just 55 days away, is building!

In this video, you'll also get to witness the unique encounters I had throughout the day. From buying tajin to spice up my vegan meals to even meeting a ventriloquist's dummy, it was a whirlwind of excitement!

This video is perfect for fellow content creators, theatre enthusiasts, and those curious about the world of musicals. #ContentCreators #TheatreEnthusiasts #MusicalLife

Get ready for an inside look at the life of a dresser and costume supervisor in the theatre industry. #BehindTheScenes #TheatreLife #DressingUp 

Looking for solutions to organizing costumes, managing schedules, and prepping for big events? This video has you covered! #OrganizingTips #TheatrePreparation #DresserHacks

#SwedishVegans #StockholmLife #GayInSweden

#BackstageFun #MusicalPrep #DresserLife

#CostumeCuration #OpeningNightVibes #TheatreMagic

#SvenskTeater #DresserSverige #MusikalKul
#j230717

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...