söndag 20 augusti 2023

HOW I GOT A BANANA #contentcreators #lgbtq #veganliving #lazyday #Foo...


🌈 Welcome to my cozy corner in Sweden! 🇾đŸ‡Ș As a gay vegan man living in the vibrant heart of Stockholm, I'm excited to share a glimpse of my day off with you. Join me as I indulge in a leisurely morning of video editing and a delectable brunch right from the comfort of my bed. đŸ›ŒđŸœ️

On this lazy morning, I've decided to treat myself to something truly unique: leak and caviar sandwiches on a stunning Sicilian plate gifted to me by Ulf, a friend who appreciated my plant-sitting skills. The combination of flavors is divine, and it's the perfect way to kick off my day.

As I sit here, I find myself playfully using the word "Funk" as a swearword – it's just one of those quirky things that adds a touch of humor to my life. ☺️

Embracing my creative side, I'm meticulously editing videos that will soon grace my YouTube channel. The gentle morning light filtering through my window provides the perfect ambiance for my editing journey. 🎬✨

Just as I start to wrap up my video work, my friend Martin makes a delightful entrance. Bearing a thoughtful gift of vegan ice cream and ripe bananas, he knows just how to brighten up my day even more. 🍩🍌

To show my appreciation, I whip up a tantalizing margarita with a tajin-rimmed glass for Martin – a refreshing twist on a classic. đŸč Cheers to unexpected surprises and wonderful friendships!

With Martin's arrival, our energies combine, and we decide to tackle some vegan food prep for the upcoming week. Chopping veggies, experimenting with new recipes, and sharing laughs – it's the perfect way to make the most of our time together.

#ContentCreators #LGBTQLife #VeganLiving
#LazyDayVibes #FoodieAdventures #FriendshipGoals
#CreativeEscape #PlantBasedEating #CherishingMoments
#YouTubeLife #StockholmDiaries #DeliciousBrunch
#VideoEditingFun #TastyVeganEats

#SkapareAvInnehÄll #HBTQLiv #VegansktLivsstil
#LataDagVibbar #MatÀventyr #VÀnskapsMÄl
#KreativtÄventyr #VĂ€xtbaseradMat #VĂ€rdefullaStunder
#YouTubeLiv #StockholmDagböcker #LÀckerBrunch
#VideoRedigeringRoligt #MysigtSovrum #GodVeganskMats 

#j230813

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...