torsdag 17 augusti 2023

HOW I GOT TO THE SHOE REPAIR, AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN #lgbtq #theatre...


Step into my world as a gay vegan man living in beautiful Sweden and working as a dresser at a bustling theatre in Stockholm! 🇸🇪 In this captivating vlog, I share the hilarious rollercoaster of a day when I found myself making not one, not two, but THREE trips to the shoe repair for the actors' footwear emergencies. From backstage chaos to choreography rehearsals and attic adventures, you won't believe the whirlwind of events that unfolded!

#LGBTQLife
#TheatreWorkers
#VeganCommunity

#BackstageChronicles
#TheatreLife
#FootwearFiascos

#WorkplaceAntics
#VeganInspiration
#SharingLaughs

#BehindTheScenes
#VeganAdventures
#TheatreAntics

#BakomKulisserna
#VegansktÄventyr
#TeaterKnas

Join me on this wild journey as I navigate through shoe repairs, backstage madness, and unexpected hilarity. From Petter's energetic choreography in the wings to Johanna's shoe treasure hunt in the attic, and even Lindy striking a pose, this day was truly unforgettable. Don't forget to like, subscribe, and share with fellow theatre enthusiasts and those who appreciate a good laugh! 🤣🎉
#j230810

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...