onsdag 23 augusti 2023

HOW I GOT TO MODEL A BEARD #theatrelife #lgbtq #veganfood #behindthes...


In today’s vlog, I invite you into my life as a theatre dresser in Stockholm. 🎭 I spent the day crafting magic behind the scenes, stitching name tags onto the actors’ fresh dressing gowns, and ensuring every detail is perfect.

Witness my day filled with creativity and camaraderie! 🧵✨ I assisted the talented Tim during a fitting, making sure every outfit enhances the actor’s performance. 🕺🏼 Then, I dived into organizing the costume list for tomorrow’s runthrough, ensuring every character shines in their full attire.

And of course, meet the lively theatre crew! 🎩 Martin rocked a new cap, adding a dash of style. 🧢 Carro got her adorable rabbit ears, bringing a touch of whimsy to the stage. 🐰 Tord embraced his inner canine, donning a playful dog outfit. 🐶 And watch Petter transform into Tarzan, a sight you won’t want to miss! 🌴🌿

This video is for all the theatre enthusiasts, LGBTQ+ community, and vegan souls seeking inspiration and connection. Join me as I showcase the dedication and artistry that goes into creating a spectacular performance.

#TheatreLife #LGBTQCreatives #VeganAdventures
#BehindTheScenes #CostumeMagic #SwedishCreativity
#InspirationFound #ArtistryUnleashed #CommunityConnection
#TeaterLivet #HBTQSkapare #VeganskaÄventyr”


#j230816

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...