fredag 25 augusti 2023

HOW I GOT TO BE A MODISTE #theatrelife #behindthescenes #costumer #ar...


Join me in a day of my life as a gay vegan living in Sweden and working as a dresser at a theatre in Stockholm. In this behind-the-scenes vlog, I take you through the exciting process of preparing for a theatre production's first costume runthrough and the chaos that follows. From fixing feather brimmed hats to adding magnets to necklaces, my role is all about attention to detail and ensuring the actors shine on stage. 🌈🎭

#TheatreLife #BehindTheScenes #CostumeRunthrough
#ArtisticExpression #StageMagic #DresserDiaries
#PerformancePrep #TheatreCommunity #BackstageBuzz
#AttentionToDetail #CreativeProcess #ShowtimeVibes

Witness the magic that unfolds backstage after the first costume runthrough! As a dresser at a Stockholm theatre, I give you an intimate glimpse into the hectic yet exhilarating moments that happen behind the curtains. Join me as I meticulously put name tags in shirts, fix hats, and enhance jewelry pieces. It's all about perfecting the looks and ensuring a flawless performance.

Experience the dedication and problem-solving skills required in the world of theatre. From reshaping feather brimmed cowboy hats to adding functional magnets to accessories, I showcase the solutions that keep the show running smoothly. Whether it's unexpected wardrobe malfunctions or last-minute adjustments, this video offers a sneak peek into how I tackle challenges head-on.

Searching for insight into the intricacies of theatre production? 🎬 Look no further as I uncover the artistry behind dressing actors for the stage. From personal anecdotes to hands-on demonstrations, you'll gain a deeper understanding of the role dressers play in elevating the overall theatrical experience.

#TheatreCraft #CostumeDesign #WardrobeMagic
#PerformancePreparation #ArtisticDetail #StagePresence
#ProblemSolvingSkills #TheatreLifeInsights #ShowbizSecrets

(Swedish hashtags)
#Teaterliv #BakomKulisserna #KostymgenomgÄng
#KonstnÀrligtUttryck #Scenmagi #KlÀddarensDagbok
#FörberedelserFörFörestÀllningen #Teatergemenskap #BakomScenenSurrs
#Detaljrikedomen #SkapandeProcess #ShowdagsVibbar
j230818

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...