fredag 4 augusti 2023

HOW I GOT FISH FREE FISH FINGERS #TheatreLife #CostumeFittings #BehindTh...


"Welcome to my channel! 🌈🌱 In this video, join me, a gay vegan living in Sweden, as I take you behind the scenes of my life as a dresser at a theatre in Stockholm. With just 45 days to opening night, we're in the midst of costume fittings for Hanna, Carro, Sofia, and Lindy. Watch as our talented tailor Christian brings in his expertly altered costumes to complete the perfect look for our cast!

#TheatreLife #CostumeFittings #BehindTheScenes

#LGBTQCommunity #VegansOfInstagram #SwedishLifestyle

#TheatreFashion #StockholmArtScene #CreativeProcess

#DressingChallenges #CostumeAlterations #TeamworkSuccess

#ContentCreator #YouTubeChannel #SwedishVlogger

#VeganLife #GayPride #TheatreInStockholm #j230727

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...